Which is more important?!

Lets see, our life, our some Chemistry Peka??
Wanna know why am wondering?
Here's what happened this morning at school,
and YOU tell me watch think ;)

It was second to third period
when there's a Fire Drill
Everyone in their own classes start screaming [in joy]
[I heard the form 1 thought it was REAL FIRE]
xD Yeahh, we're doing our peka.
My classmates refuses to leave, all insisting to finish the Peka.
All scribbling on the paper furiously, shouting
"PEKA PEKA PEKA!!!!"
I stood up to survey everyone's doing
Joyce was writing furiously as well
After a few minutes watching her,
Me " JOYCE!! SCREW PEKA! SCREW CHEMISTRY!!"
Joyce " NOOO!! MUST.FINISH.PEKAAA!!!"
Me " WTH?! WE ALL WILL BE BURNED TO CRISP!! OUR LIFE IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT!! GET A LIFE JOYCEEE!!"
[both of us started laughing like mad when Discipline Teachers came up and shouted at my class xD]

My class, is obsolutely the best. =D
Here's what Joyce got to say about Life and Peka
"If I screw Peka, I'd screw my SPM, if I screw my SPM, THERE GOES MY LIFE!!!"
Me
"But you're dead! What's the point of having a half-burned Peka?!"

Screw stupid projects. LOL.


Went to Tesco again!! xD
With Joyce, Kiki, and Atiqah.
The usual MAD people, dno why Sha sha tak datang!!
So erm, LOL
we went to eat McD

JOYCE CHOCKED HER FRIED TO THE BACK OF HER THROAT AGAIN!!!
That was the second time wei. AHAHA!!

She's gonna kill me for blogging about this.
WHO CARES XD

Oh oh, there's this really really extremely WEIRD old Lady whom was sitting next to us.
She kept staring.
At us.
Our food.
Me.
Joyce.
Whoever is talking.
Omfg that was damn creepy.
She was like looking looking, not even embarrassed when I caught her staring.
If all old people are like that,
that's gonna be so, so scary.


Rumah Sukan today.
LOL.
Didn't run at all.
Leg sakit still. =)


P.S Short post!!

P.P.S I Love You ;)


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment