Can't get rid of it!!

I just can't shake of the Holiday mood when it comes to weekend =(
Haven't finish my H/W
Lied to my parents I did =P
I know I know
But hey, who doesn't lie about stuff like that?? xD

There goes the first week of school =)
It wasn't that bad.
I actually got this mood to study, and finish my H/W
and I don't copy. At least, not yet. =D
Spent four periods having Joyce teaching me Add Maths!!
Gotta love a friend like her ;)
Hahah! I think she's the only who got the patience to teach me step-by-step.
THANK YOU GREEN MONKEYY!! =)

Finally got a sugar paper to wrap my table tomorrow!!
Oh Oh! And also a Gold and Silver marker pen each!!
Went shopping just now wert. Lol.
No wonder no mood to buat H/W
got the new calculator too!! =P
[Fine, here's where I stop bragging LOL]

Here's one of the application that I love the most!
I find it fascinating!! Dno whyy. LOL.
One more!!

3):Shze Chen



Hahah!! That's for fun. Ain't for real aite. ;)
But yeahh, I love them all three everyday.
How can I not?


[Dear] Stalkers,

You are allowed to thank me for spending some of my minutes to write a letter for you stalkers. No apologies accepted. The damage has been done once you start stalking.

This, is the list of things, you brainless people had done,
- You basically text us every now and then. And we're not even [that] close!
- We're not even supposed to be friends.
- I don't even know some of you.
- We're not even supposed to be MORE than friends.
- You stalkers treat us extra NICE. And that really creep us out.
- You treat us as if we are your soul mates. [WTF]
- You gave presents that we throw away.
- You want to know what we're doing every minute and second everyday.
- You want to know what we think of the presents.
- You wished you could hug us, and told us so.
- You acted Macho when we happen to be there [unwillingly].
- When you pass by our class, you always, always, Freaking Always look into my class.
- You can't stop staring at us. [note: I don't belong to YOU!]
- You can't stop thinking about us. [note: We are not Together!!]
- You can't stop drooling when you see us.
- You are way too creepy. Every single thing you said or had done.
- And last but not least, you basically, STALK US [victims]


On behalf for all the victims like Me.
Sincerely by, Suezie Yee.


I found out am the not the only one who's got some serious stalkers.
Thank gawd am not alone in this situations.
LOL.


Owh. One more thing.
About me being Engaged? I wish. HA!
I just like the word "Engaged"
Somehow stating myself "Single", cause me alot of trouble =='
For those who doesn't read my blog, and keep wondering who the hell is my soul mate.
TOO BAD =D
Cause out here, am letting those who's reading this to know the truth.
Am.Not.Engaged. =)
I wish though. xD


I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA WATCH PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES!!
Rishi dared me! So am soso Watching!!
Who wanna watch with me? ;)
That's when I actually scream. Like a Bimbo. =='
Ohh ohh
Alvin & The chipmunks! I wanna watch that too!! LOL

Four names for the four new baby hamsters
Two black = Mistletoe & Nut-Cracker
Two Beige = Frost & Candy Cane

Nut-Cracker is specially CHUBBY than the rest!!
Which reminds me so so much like Theodore!! Awww!!


P.S Love Love Love =D

P.P.S Panda eyes, here I come!! LOLS


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment