Damn.Hate.Mosquitos!

Annoying lil insects.
Biting me everywhere, argh!
I'll have to cut down on my sugar now xD

My leg starts to hurt again.
Dno why. It just. Start hurting alot lately.
=(
Not fit to run anymore.
Damn.

During physics, Joyce wanted to shout at Ashleigh for disturbing her
But,
it came out as a GROWL instead.
LOL LOL LOL!!
For once, Ashleigh was taken back, and speechless. xD
We were all staring at Joyce.
She claimed it's supposed to be WOI!
But it came out wrong instead.
Ashleigh quietly told me "Sue yi, this is a side where you can see its in her during Primary"
LOL!! WTH WEI.
Imagine someone GROWLS. XD

Physics mia english cacat!
Bleh. Whatever.

Can't go for floorball!! =(
Damn sad wei, always wanted to go!!
Will have to find a solution ASAP!!


Am gonna sleep early.

I think. =)


P.S He was such an idiot. Till now.

P.P.S TOMORROW STAYING BACK!!


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment