=)

Short post!!
Gotta off soon wei. Just now studied Biology with my mummy =)

Can't wait for tomorrow and Friday. LOL
Not sure yet though. Hmmmm.
So, not confirm. Whateva. =)

Erm erm. Credit dah expired. DAMN =(
Ahaha!! Just so you guys know why I don't reply.
God knows when I'll finally reload
One more thing,
some people get on my nerves today
Don't fret though, I didn't murder any of them this time ;)


Blue house committee member
Head: Tashy [expected]
Assist: VE
Secretary: SY [why the hell do I always, always, freaking always get the secretary?!]
Assist: Brandon [die la. He won't do a thing for me. I think.]
Treasurer: Tasha
Assist: Cheti [Tasha gone also. Chet won't help mia.]
Wakil Ting 5: Rishi!! =D
Erm, the rest of the forms I forgot. LOL.
Sorry. =P

The world is so unfair. =='
But thank gawd for the wonderful friends!!
Damn, Maine wants me to come down for early recess tomorrow.
Didn't want to!! She make me!!
I've gotten used to this habit of eating in class ya know.
I think I'll just do the same and just go down early la.

My youngest brother had just had is first PIANO lesson from me
I wasn't being really nice LOL
Mum wanna pay me =D
But me being the good daughter, I said no and told her to only pay me IF my brother improves in piano playing.
[which I really doubt it'd happen soon]
I could use some money right now,
why oh why am I sucha good girl?!!

Brought Diamond out again for a walk
Without a LEASH!!
She's sucha good doggie too ;)
Will try that tomorrow again LOL
I love my family & Dogs

Yeahh, I practically love everyone around me ;)
Gosh, except Stalker of course!!


P.S I know you want me ;) LOL LMAO

P.P.S MP got addicted to this new drug!! NOT GOOD FOR YA SISTA!! LOL


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment