LOL

One short post.
Busy. What to do. =)

Was so bored during two periods of BM today,
I used my gold and silver marker pen and colored the edge of my nails [hearts]
It was so beautiful!!
And so, I decided to buy silver and gold nail polish ASAP
Thats it, if I'm going out at all Hahah!

During the practise for the next Monday
Had a riot laughing like mad every now and then.
We [Me, Tashy, Prev, Brandon]
act like bodoh. LOL
The rest was rather pissed off, impatient.
=D I do not care.

I just found out that one of my primary classmates is in the gang called "APOM"
Its said in The Star newspaper that Jason and Brendon is in that group.
Sigh.
I hate it when tragic incidents happen.


P.S Can you meet my halfway? ;)

P.P.S I had totally give up.


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment