Depends. Whaaat?

H/W damn lot wei!!
Actually, there's not much =D
I'm just feeling rather lazy, okay, VERY extremely lazy
especially BM =='
Ahh, sometimes I wish am not in Malaysia =(
seriously.

SISTEM POLITIK sucks
its just so boring =='
almost fell of the bed when am reading it earlier
oh, that's from History by the way.


Mum finally got her new car. LOL.
Its silver, Spectra? Not a new model, in fact, its the last!
But hey! It's still a new car!! =D


Stop asking me the same questions again and again
Take a hint. I don't want to have anything to do with you.
You're just freaking the hell out of me.
So just leave me alone!
Oh yeah, thank gawd you don't stalk my blog!


Nicole and Evelyn drop by our school today,
or should I say, my class?? =D
Hahah. Beng was kena perli nicely.
Whole class was hooting Beng and Nicole's name,
it was Cik Furziah's lessons, so we knew she wouldn't mind =)
Aiseh, one of the sweetest couple ever ;)

My youngest brother is very good at whining =='
Have no patience for all that
Crappy mood towards him lately
hope he knows I still love him tho. Sigh.



Here's a comment from a guy, after his break up.
[When my girlfriend left me, she passed me a note: "I'm leaving you because you're stupid and bigoted."
Well, I'm not stupid, just dyslexic. And I can't help it if I've got big toes.]
WTH??? LOL


I'm sorry. Short, boring post today.
Not in the mood to blog. LOL.
Ta people.
Love ya all.



P.S He makes me wanna -

P.P.S Top 3 are my favs! Too bad Top 1 is long gone.


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment