Condolences by my primary school friend, Yan Yao.

I never believed it when I first heard of the dragon boat tragedy which involves more than 10 pupils. I thought it was some sort of prank calls/texts/Facebook status, until I saw the news on The Star Online. I've never seen such a big tragedy happens on CLHS pupils and as expected, the next day the atmosphere was tense. I've never seen the whole Form 5 block so quiet, almost everyone was seen crying and I felt a surge of overwhelming feelings of this tragedy.
We were called to 'mourning' assembly this morning in conjunction with the tragedy. During the assembly, we were called to give a mourn/prayers in silence for 3 minutes. I couldn't believe that I actually prayed, despite that I'm an atheist. After the assembly we went back to our class and continued our studies while the teachers continued teaching as Mr. Soo claims that studying is the top importance, he has his point.

Things went on as usual till recess and after recess time, a new body was found - Goh Yi Zhang. At the canteen I saw many of the scout members cried of their beloved friend's death. Then, while passing 5SC2, I saw Alvin calling someone from outside to get the latest news, as he talked his eyes were reddening. He broke down into tears after hearing the news that Brendon's body being found. Rest In Peace Yi Zhang and Brendon.

Aftermath? Currently everyone is sad. Some lost their friends, especially the A class pupils, nevertheless B class and C class too. It pains us, having to lose our beloved friends in just a blink. I remember on last Saturday, Jason Ch'ng, President of Leo Club was totally crazy about the exhibition. And now he's gone. Same goes to Brendon, I got to know Brendon during Interact Installation last year, and I still owe him some photos.

Yes, although I don't know Yi Zhang and Yong Xiang, but I do know that Yi Zhang is from Scout. Just, rest in peace guys. Same goes to the teacher and Zi Jun, whom I knew since Form 1. May The Lord bless you for art the most merciful.

It's pitiful, having to lose friends in January. It sucks to be like this, but that's destiny. One moment you are with your friends, the next moment they might be gone, who knows? On 17th of January 2010, we lost our friends, their laughter and their existence among us. But their Chung Ling spirit will live among us all, forever and always.
Rest In Peace guys! Stay faith, stay strong!


Mr. Chin Aik Siang
Jason Ch'ng
Goh Yi Zhang
Brendon Yeoh
Chia Zi Jun
Wang Yong Xiang
In memorial...



*+*+*+*+*+*



I truly, fully understand why some of us doesn't like to talk about Deaths.
but hey, its something, that's gonna happen to us sooner or later.
Everyone's gotta face deaths everywhere and anytime
I think it's good to talk about death sometimes [of course not 24/7!!]

Yada yada yada.
That's what some of us would say when Death was mentioned.
There's even some of us who fears Death.
Why?
I dno why. Am not one of them.
I'm one of those who accepts people dying, and say "Hey, some things are just meant to happen. Ya kno?"
For all those who believe in God, don't get mad at Him.
I know some of you, who'd blame everything on Him.
Pity Him la. Its his job!

My grandfather passed away when I was form 3, year end.
I regret. I cry. I mourn.
And then, I slowly, step by step, move on.
Some of ya'll would be thinking,
"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO MOVE ON WHEN MY *** IS GONE?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!"
Dammit dude, chill.
Before you start yelling at me, or more like, at my blog.
Calm down and think.
Would they want to see you like this?

Here's another reason why you should move on.
Lets say, one of my close friends died.
And, I totally lost control.
I won't eat, won't sleep, won't do anything.
Is like living as some sort of vegetarian zombie.
I lost sense, I start neglecting my families and other friends
just because I want to be alone all the time
Yeahh, that is probably one of the best way to mourn.
But that really suck cause...
You're not you anymore / I'm not myself anymore

Think about it,
not only my other friends loses their poor friend
They loses me as well.
Cause its like I'm not around anymore.
My parents would loses their daughter just as my sibling would lose their sister.
You're not just losing yourself, but you're dragging everyone else around with you too
Stop doing that
Yes, as we all know.
It takes time.
The time will heals.
Talk to anyone, your parents, your friends, your siblings, your relatives, your dogs, your cats, even your hamsters.
If that makes you feel better.
Don't get bottled up. That's one of the worst things that could happen to anyone.
Open up, and reach out.
We should be there for each other, always.



P.S Joyce went and accidentally stapler her own finger! She showed me, if its the others I'd be like, omfg are you okay? But since its her, I laughed at her. =D

P.P.S Ashleigh and VE vandalizing Joyce's hand, wondering did she at least took a picture of it?? =)


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment