Hot Mess!!

LOL as usual
ignore the title, that song just randomly came into my mind when I was cracking my brain for a title for this post.
Its by Cobra Starship, in case you didn't know ;)
Love the vid HAHA!
Damn crazy wei, go around picking up drunk hawt gurls.
=)

Lets see
There's two things which I really MUST blog about today
And both of this event has got something to do with Joyce
The more she didn't want me to forget about it, the MORE I remember it ;D

1st,
Brought fried rice today to school, eating in class as usual =D
I kindly left some for Joyce [she looks hungrily at me all the time]
and hey, I'm generous kayy?
Well, to some people xD
So anyway, Joyce is sitting behind me, we're "working" on our Maths
Pn. Indera as usual, didn't notice me or Joyce eating
Out of nowhere I heard someone coughing and making disgusting noises
I turn around, and there's Green Monkey
Choking on the fried rice and complained that the rice has gone up to the back of her nose =='
No seriously, that's what she said.
Too much detail though.
I laughed at her face. And there she is, trying to "snort" it back.
Gross.
Thank gawd it only took a few minutes. LOL.

2nd,
During Add Maths.
Mr.Goh being himself, start making ridiculous jokes.
He lecture us, mainly something about how a girl wouldn't want a guy unless that guy got A1 for Add Maths.
We're all like whaaaa....?
And he pick Joyce as his victim

Goh: "So, a guy must score A1 la. Then only can get the girl he wants ma. Right anot Joyce."
Joyce: "Whaaa..?"
Goh: "I remember you telling me that you want a guy who gets A1 for Add Maths"
Whole class: "OOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Joyce: "Where gooot?!"
Goh: "Don't lie la. Remember that day, har har. You told me what."
Joyce: " [wth look on her face] "
Class: "[laughing]"
Goh: "So which means, our class who got chance to get Joyce eh?"
Class: "Sir!! Jaykanes!! Kuang Ming!! Wilson!!! [laughing off our heads this time]"
Goh: "[laughs] Yea yea can also."
Joyce: " [looking dumfound] "
Me: " [laughing at her for the second time of the day] "

You need to be there to know how hilarious it was =)
most of the jokes are like that alright. LOL.

I know she won't kill me for blogging this. ;)


Hamsters getting Cuter! Hearts Hearts!
Oh, finished making notes for History. WTH.
Hate my last year's results. =='



P.S Must. Sleep. Early!!

P.P.S Its good to see you!! =)


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment