Weeeeeeeeeee~

Ignore my title up there xD
currently in a very random mood at the moment
am not feeling well =(
like no appetite at all, dno why
can't eat a thing
and yet there's times when my stomach will growled in hunger ._____.
whatthehell?
Sigh!!
I hope am not getting some weird disease..

Neeways, didn't went to CC today
some people la, drag drag all [haha]
not that I mind
they had other plans which I did not intend to get involved
So went back to school earlier than usual
and just watch some form1's girls dancing for tomorrow Annual Luncheon
am not going though D=
my mum lahh~
saying its not necessary all
what to do what to do
Sorry to those that I said I would earlier =(

Anyways
Gotta go for now
I'm feeling hungry
but have no idea whether I can take in the food or not
Tata!!


P.S When things start to go wrong, I turn to look for your hugs

P.P.S Cause it makes everything feels alright

P.P.P.S Don't take the comments I said seriously =)


From: Darkling Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment