Behind The Locked Room...

I lock myself in my room. I can't go out. I don't want to either.
*Writing this on a piece of paper, will blog it down later.*
Who knows what will happen if I walk out of the room and face my parents, siblings.

Am so trapped up inside myself. I keep succeeding to stop any tears for showing the weak side of me. I'd really like to get it all out, crying and having puffy eyes for crying too much. But on the second thoughts,I don't really want any sore eyes, neither hiccups, neither attention. In a way, I'm learning how to control my emotions.

Taking a few deep breath. It did not make me feel any better at all. All I could do is to wait. And write. Never felt so blue in my life. This is just so terrible.
Why, is this happening to me...again?

I hid my feelings too well at times, believing that it isn't really necessary to let the whole world know what you're feeling. Somehow, it's really hard for me to bring out the inner Sue Yi. That's what my mum says so too...

Among my other siblings, I'm the most...mysterious. I rarely says what's deep within me. The rest of them are pretty much straightforward types of people. They speak, what they think. Me? No. It's just so hard for me to do so...

What should I do...?
Curl up and die?


P.S I agree. This is just the most emotional and the most pathetic post I've ever written.

P.P.S Some secrets are just meant for you


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment