Quotes <3

I love quotes that are meaningful
or those that are able to describe exactly what I'm feeling
Words. Are just so ah-mazing =)

examples


Even though, he may not be the best looking guy or anything
He's really the one I want to hold tightly...
The one that I want to see smiling always
If possible I wanna stay with him for always..

Everything will be okay in the end
If it's not okay,
Then it's not the End!

A good poet is able to translate his feelings into words
But remember
A Great poet is able to translate Other's feelings into words

xD awesome no?
Of course there are better ones!!

Was being dragged by Ling to the back of Block E
Showing me a dead crow all
and they prepared a funeral for it
Lol much?

Not in those mood lately to be cheerful
Don't ask me why =(
I might bite your head off if you do so
*sighs* crap, no mood to study either
I'll just sleep on my desk the whoole day
Hallelujah~ my life, is just so perfect at the moment

Some people were trying to fool around with me as usual
It doesn't work at all
in fact, it rubbed me in a wrong way
my mood gotten...worse?
it wasn't you, it's Me

SAVE YOU BY SIMPLE PLAN
Take a breath
I pull myself together
Just another step till I reach the door
You’ll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you
I wish that I could tell you something
To take it all away

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there’re so many things that I want you to know
I won’t give up till it’s over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

When I hear your voice
Its drowning in a whisper
It’s Just skins and bones
There’s nothing left to take
No matter what I do I can’t make you feel better
If only I could find the answer
To help me understand

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there’re so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it’s over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

That if you fall, stumble down
I’ll pick you up of the ground
If you lose faith in you
I’ll give you checkup on through
Tell me you won't give up cause I’ll be waiting if you fall
Oh you know I’ll be there for you

(Ahahaha)
If only I could find the answer
To take it all away

Sometimes i wish i could save you
And there’re so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know
(Oooh)
I wish I could save you
I want you to know
(Ohohh)
I wish I could save you (ohh)

Songs, makes me wanna cry at times
seriously
[bold words are specially meaningful]

Enough crapping
I'm totally in the "My mind is Blank" mood now


P.S It hurts too much, too much to deal

P.P.S Have you ever wondered what had you done to me?


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment