Have you ever looked for ribbon...?



And not been able to find what you were looking for? A few weeks ago, we took an order to make 15 tulle skirts for a wedding. All the little bridesmaids were going to wear hot pink and black princess tulle skirts... so we got busy and starting putting these together. We obviously had to order in the tulle - but I misjudged and we were about 4 spools short with a couple more skirts to make!

So I called the company that we ordered the tulle from, and we couldn't get it shipped to us fast enough! So I then started calling local craft and party stores to try and find these certain colors... paradise pink and beauty pink. Anyhow, I seriously called about 20 stores! JoAnne's, Roberts, Michaels, Zurchers, Country Loft, and I called all of their various locations! I found out quickly that no one has a good selection of tulle on the spool - a lot of the stores had the basic colors (black, red, white, light pink) but no one had lime, hot pink, turquoise, etc.

My whole point to this long post is that I discovered that here at Pioneer Party we DO have a good selection of RIBBON! Not only tulle, but we have lots of fun prints, sheer ribbon in various sizes and colors, and wrapphia by the yard or the spool.

Ribbon can definitely make a huge difference in wrapping a gift, adding to an outfit (as a headband or a bow), or with decorating for a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment