HEADACHE SUCKS

Lack of sleep lately
seriously
won't be surprise when I'm dying [soon]
keep having those headache for days
and its not getting any better even after I took my afternoon nap
wth is wrong with me eh?
Maybe, my time has come

Stress. Problems. Troubles.
All piling up nicely on me
Solving lil by lil isn't good enough to help me regain back my usual self
I just don't know what to do now

Heard people talking about Tsunami coming all
GOOD la. Die better
sometimes, like now
I don't feel like facing the world
I feel like living in my room
with a laptop, internet on
endless list of songs
endless supply of my fav food
notebooks for me to write with all kind of pens
all story books or novel for me to get caught up in it
and fluffy pillows for me to sleep with
no worries
no boundaries of my imaginations
which will lead people to say
"go get a life"
I don't want to

Gosh, I sound so childish now
I'm totally losing it!


P.S You are who I wanted before I knew what I wanted

P.P.S Hopeless people. Pffft~


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment