All the causes

ARGH!!
Feel so fcuking mad right now
First, my fabulous, wonderful, can't-live-without life savior is DEAD!!
T_T
actually, I don't feel like crying at all
I just feel like punching the wall, ALOT

and the next thing is something about the previous Netball Competition
Some people cheat, like WTF? Brainless mia bastards all
Some people damn stubborn
Some people damn Stupid
Some people don't even try their best at all
Some people are just so BULLSHIT

Ain't gonna mention names
Not gonna make me feel better also~

Crap. Now got headache lagi.
Perfect la today.
right now all I can think is !@#$%

Blog later again. Sighs.


P.S Touch the people I care about, you ain't living neemore

P.P.S If only he/she knew what I'm feeling right now..


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment