Teenagers aka Survivals

This is the post...which I promised to blog about yesterday

Was going through my diaries yesterday
and yesh, I write diaries
got a problem with that? xD
FYI, been writing diaries since I was Standard Six
special thanks to the person who gave me a notebook and some pens during year end of Standard Five
even though the notebook looks pretty normal...
Somehow, that notebook inspires me to write
and soon, it became a Diary
Something which I can't live without, literally

Anyways, its been the fifth year I'm writing diaries
and I kept all of my diaries *what's the use of writing and not keeping it?*
last night, I spent some time reading some of it

It brings back flashback, memories
Terrible ones, wonderful ones
My inner thoughts, my bold actions
My mistakes, my success
My dark side, my weak side
it brings everything out of me


and it makes me realize...
how mentally strong, we teenagers are

Take a step back and look at your life
All the ups, and especially the downs
Look all the things we've been through, all the problems, the decisions we have to make
I do not deny that Adults are not having problems just as we do
But it is HARDER for us, and it's because
We are having a hard time to choose who, or what we wanna be

School Life
You might have to fit in to survive
You might have to break some promises to keep everything right
You might have to doubt yourself and your decisions when comments strikes
You might have to keep your thoughts to you, for you'll never able to trust anyone at all

Friends

You might have to betray them for rights
You might have to deal with some attitude problems people
You might have to get prepared being back stab without any reasons
You might have to fought for your rights even though you're best friends

Relationships

You might have to get rejected, for not once, but several times
You might have to be reasonable, even though you don't really wanna be
You might have to be prepared being used, or judge by your looks instead of attitude
You might have to move on, and get your heart broken all over again

Studies
You might have to start studying all over again for you were studying the wrong subject
You might have to listen to others of what they think its the best of you
You might have to follow what's the best for you, even though you don't want to
You might have to lie to yourself how easy studies is and always will be

There's more to it, like personal problems, family problems, social problems..
Hell, why do does teenagers ever committed suicide?
We've gone through this far, why ever give up??

"Everything happens for a reason"
"Suicide is never a way out"

You think you're the only one going through this
Think again, you might be luckier than you thought


P.S Ta-DA! Not a very nice post, no?

P.P.S I will never give up


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suez

No comments:

Post a Comment