Sorry

I never knew I hurt you deeply
I never knew it until lately
I never knew you were disappointed
I just thought I'm not wanted...


Sorry, to you-know-who-you-are
But I'm not sorry about the decision I made
I'm just sorry that I had let you down
Cause for all these years, all the promises
all the secrets and memories which bond us all perfectly
is slightly ruined by me

No point being mad, since it's not like you're threatening my life
No point being sad, since it's not like one of us are gone
No point being hurt, since it's only the natural respond you will be giving me
No point being worried, since everything happens for a reason

I'm sorry
for some reasons


P.S Friends are Forever

P.P.S It's specially to more than one person


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka FWSuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment