Ohkay...

Just so you people know..
My aunt from Singapore, and my dad has facebook O_O
I have no idea whether to make a big deal about this...or not
and, apparently, VE's mum has facebook too... [blinks]

OWH WHAT THE HELL!!
imagine all the secrets =='
Gaaaaaaaaawd! and also....
about my O_O
crap crap crap!!
I'd DIE if my parents ever know about it now!!
oh well...

By the way,
Jojo left D=
Those people just came and took her away
AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA TILL I CAME OUT OF MY ROOM WHEN THEY LEFT!!
blame myself the most
shouldn't had wait till those people left
but how am I supposed to know...? =(
I didn't even get to say a proper goodbye :'(
and and, I planned to bring her out for a midnight walk again like tonight
looks like... =(
sigh...why oh why oh whyyy
no one really understands how I feel at the moment

"You nosy people, stay out of this!
We don't like you;
you're Not Wanted!"

Just a line from Ryan Nigahiga's video about Nosy People x)



P.S Why are those people doesn't know they are not wanted? xD

P.P.S Hari Anugerah? NOT COMING!! =D


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment