150th post!! =D celebraaaaaaaaaate!!

Actually, its no big deal
but oh-who-cares?? =D
Can't wait for it to be 300th next =))

Hotel stay was fabulaso!
Ahaha!! Will never forget what happened there the whole time
Love the waves xD
and the sands
and the junk food
and the "beach" in the toilet Rishi made
and the closet
and the bed [boink boink~]
and the games we played
and the movies we half watched
and the pillow fights [rawr!!]
and the scars I got from the beach
so much more ya kno? Ahaha!

Going for Genting soon
lets see...its 1.04 a.m now 26/04/09
okay, am leaving around 7.30 a.m
will be back at Friday aite? Don't know what time yet though
Won't be able to online...soooooooo
you know what to do ;P
[miss me badly people!!]
ahaha, I know I know

Had dinner with my cousin's family earlier
They are like my only cousins in Penang
the rest are scattered around somewhere else
had a very nice bonding/sharing personal opinions/gossiping conversation with the Eldest among the three sisters
Love her to bits =D
and I don't care if she thinks what I type here is lovey-dopey or what
I LOVE HER!! AHAHA
[you're lucky I didn't mention your name, YET!]

This might sounds weird
but I plan to study while at Genting
cause its getting more boring lately =(
and I seriously need to back-up for my STUDIES!!
bloody studies =='

But, don't you ever tell me to study when am ONLINE!!
I tell you, I'll bash your head if you ever tell me to study while am online =D

gotta go,
but wait, that doesn't mean am gona sleep yet ;)


P.S Kiss of Darkness

P.P.S My legs is seriously freaking painful =/ oh well =D


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment