Today is Merdeka eh? and sadly, tml is school day =/

Yesterday's my B'day right?
Sorry, feeling a lil dizzy right now =='
okay
wanna thank all those who wishes me
and gave me presents =)
you know I love you for it right? Ahahaha

Didn't went out with friends this year
nobody planned anything xD
went shopping with my mum and sis
and they bought me a cake [which we do every time]
It's called "Chocolate Crunch"
ahaha!! Sue Ki claimed its the best cake she had ever eaten
and chocolate ain't her favorite!!
her favorite is vanilla, which I don't understand why =/

My dad gave me the rubik cube still =)
so now I got two!! Muahaha!!
Mum gave me clothing's, she know my taste in clothes well =D
my three siblings are still on search, or so they say xD
Presents aren't the most important!!

I'd list down all those who wished me
But am feeling so lazy now xD
so, too bad people
maybe after a few months when am in the mood to do so
haha!

Okay, there's another gift I got from someone
but it really freaks me out
sooo...lol
I'm not gona talk about it now

Went to Ipoh today, and came back after the trials
believe me, its really tiring
make new friends though =D
ipoh people speak good english ahaha
and I adore their tastes in clothes =)

Stupid stupid fever =(
and sore throat since...yesterday night?
Oh well.
I knew I'd be sick sooner or later
how can I be not? =D

Stalker Stalker ruin my day
sighs. Sick of that person

Okay. I don't think there's anymore to blog eh
Gotta go then.
I learn that long post will make people feel boring reading it
=)



P.S Hmm let me think. Is he stupid? or Stupid?

P.P.S Stop shouting people. I don't wanna hear ya'll!! =D


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment