Fever!! RUN!! *lame*

My youngest brother is sick, now
well he was since Friday actually, till now
Sue Ki's sick too today
lalala~
I think I'm a mild fever too now as well =='
Owh what the hell?

and I sorta sprained my ankle =(
ahaha, not funny people

Exams are coming really soon
did I study? Did I study?!
no, apparently not =D
believe me, I'll only stop smiling when Tuesday comes

As usual, I forgot what I wanna blog about again
Kiss of Darkness xD
sigh, I'm terrible ain't I?

ewww I have garlic breathe right now =='
Had garlic bread for dinner, nothing else to eat
I wished I had starved myself instead!!
Remind me not to eat garlic bread, ever!!


P.S Crap am so scared now!! Can't breather properly!!

P.P.S Rubik cube!! Where are youuu??


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment