August Visiting Teaching Message

I know some of you are just dying to get your visiting teaching done early this month! Once you see the message, you will really want to go and get it done! They are darling.

The message this month is entitled, "Seek Education and Lifelong Learning." With all the kids going back to school, it is a perfect time for adults to also recommit ourselves to gaining knowledge in both spiritual and secular areas of our lives.

As I have been out shopping for groceries, I get all excited when I see all the "back to school" supplies displayed at the store. Thinking about new school clothes, new binders & folders, new books - even homework, makes me wish I was going back to school!! (maybe I'm crazy!)

So when this message came out, we thought it would be perfect to create a little notepad with the message inside. A Jolly Rancher stick has been made into a ruler and tied on the outside, with the text,
"TAKE NOTE: KEEP LEARNING!"




Isn't it cute?

They are $2.25 this month. Email or call to order and have them shipped.

Happy Visiting Teaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment