So here's a thought...

We were sitting together outside in the garden at Baling, Kedah.
As in, me, my siblings and my cousins.
We were ranting non-stop and to the maximum about Uncle Dragonfly.
And seriously?
Don't mess with the Yee family.


So I was sitting there staring off the space,
thinking repeatedly,
Why on earth did we called him Dragonfly?
I mean, dragonfly are actually good ya know?
They help to kill the bad insects and they are beautiful.
They have gorgeous wings and their eyes are to die for [sorry, that was a little dramatic]




See?
They are just absolutely beautiful :)





So I asked,
"Why did we called him Dragonfly again? [all turns to stare] I mean, they are just so beautiful! And he's.... [gag]! Let's give him another nickname!"

So the discussion went on and on,
it gets amusing :D



SueYi: "So FOC or FOS better? FOC could stand for Full Of Crap, or FOS could be Full Of Sh!t."
WanPing: "Nahh, just now you said mia better. "S.O" - it sounds like A$$hole."
HengYeh: "C'mon la. Don't insult it. We all got A$$hole."
WanTing: "Pfft yeah, but he doesn't have one."
SueKi: "No wonder he's full of Crap [nodding approvingly]"


[everyone stares at each other before getting the joke. Hence, you can see heads rolling on the floor. We literally laughed out heads off.]





Did YOU get the joke? ;)





Peace out [devil's sign]
I gotta take a bath.



P.S I honestly, don't freaking care if he sees this.

P.P.S Although it's bothering me a little that his wife has my blog link. *gulps* AHHH WHO CARES.


XOXO
Suezie aka Darkling Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment