Kids, what day is today? RAINY DAY!!

That's what we asked the kids everyday during our short assembly.
LOL
Cute much!
Then we'd talk about rainy days a lil,
about how we can't go out to play,
so must stay indoors and read some books instead.
So and so.
I'd probably bored you people to tears with the details ;)



You know what.
As much as I love working with the kids,
I'm getting tired.
Of the job.
I'm sick of getting up so early, and preparing bunch of things in the morning quickly.
Making any mistakes will have the boss end up rolling her eyes at you.
I'm sick of not having enough time of my own.
I'm sick of keeping quiet all these while,
not telling how little time there is for the kids to finish their work.
Not pointing out that we DID try our best and so.
Ugh.
My boss.
Crazy =/


I love the kids to bits though,
seriously.
Current favourites are Suviksudh [thai boy] and Fathul.
One 7 one 6.
Fathul told me several times,
"I Love Miss Sue Yi."
And give hugs =D
Cuuuuuuuuute!



*stares at the keyboard for a minute*
NS peeps coming back soon ;)
Can't wait to laugh at them again xD
and HANG OUT!
Can't wait for primary reunion as well.
Heh.
And can't wait for my P either.




My back hurts.
I think I must be getting old.
.___.





P.S I love the movie Corpse Bride ;) Who hasn't watch it?!

P.P.S SUE KI BROKE HER GLASSES HAHAHA!! Its okay she doesn't reads my blog ;P


XOXO
Suezie aka Darkling Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment