Happy B'day Kiddo ;)

One of a million things my brother [Hzeh]
would love owning ;D
A freaking laptop on his own
[so that his eldest sister, me, won't keep asking him to stop using]



So YES!
My youngest brother is into his pre-teen now.
It's scary isn't it.
One moment I was at the hospital [seven years old],
looking down at this baby brother I have.
And now look at him =) click click


Since you're a huge Naruto fan
this is for you HUGS




So yeah
this post is specially dedicated to Yee Heng Zeh.
My youngest annoying brother.
Yet cute, and damn there are countless people calling him a movie-star LOL
Puh-lease.
No offence Zeh,
but I just can't think of my siblings as a movie star or model =D




He loooooves cake
and anything sweet.
There goes your teeth HAHA




I just wanna say sorry.
Sorry for being such a horrible sister at times.
I can be selfish, and super bossy.
And the more I know it irritates you, the more I'd tortured you.
Ooops.
My bad =)

You've been wonderful to us even though we're mean.
You have ways to put up with insults from Sue Ki,
Remarks from Heng Yeh,
and orders from Me.
It must be tough being the youngest.
HUGS.


Your second birthday cake =D
Just too bad you can't eat this one LOL




So Dear Heng Zeh,
Happy 11th Birthday!!
You've been a wonderful little baby brother to me.
And please forgive me if I've ever hurt your feelings.
I'm sorry for the countless times I had yelled at you.
It's for your own good though =)

I'm sorry for not realizing it was your birthday this morning
I was too busy of visioning myself driving again.
That is how i mentally prepared myself for driving.
I love you baby bro =D

I've known since long ago that not everyone could be close to their own blood siblings.
What we had among the four of us is special, and rare.
Hell, I could even tell you all about the guy I like!
And yes, you're trust-worthy.
Thank you for trusting me in return as well.



Once more kiddo,
I'll buy you your present ASAP
[As Soon As Possible]
I promise ;D





Give me a big fat kiss when you're done reading this.
I shall tag you in facebook first.
I think you're using the other laptop at the moment.
It would be weird if I ask you to read my blog on purpose.
HAHA.




P.S I may have not been the best sister in the world, but I love you so still =)

P.P.S I miss being free. I miss being a kid. The mind of ours will keep learning, not blocking anything.


XOXO
Suezie aka Darkling Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment