Blue Eyes Are Gorgeous!

I'm pretty much obsessed with blue eyes
I'm serious [preferably guys of course duh]



Random much.
But I'm starting to think about blue eyes way too much.
Like.
Reeeealy obsessed with it.
And it's not even with a good way :P





Did you happen to know that,
all kittens have blue eyes? =)
Which will eventually changes [the color] when they mature.



Kids never ceased to amazed me.
They are shockingly smart, and sly...
Which is one of the many reasons of my attitude towards them LOL
Honestly, I think I treated them like they are teenagers.
I bully them, and sometimes laugh in their face.
=D
oh the joy


But yeah yeah
nevertheless they are still kids.
They have yet to grasp the full meaning of 'sarcasm' or so.
They are learning though... :O




I don't freaking care its edited or not
I WANT IT SO BAD!!




Remember Danish?
The little boy with huuuge eyes?
It's his birthday, tomorrow =)
and we'll be having a party specially for him.
If his parents sends a cake,
everyone will have a share.
Even the staff =D



Child Model
I know a kid who could definitely do that.




I'm getting a headache thinking when and where and HOW to meet up with friends.
Everyone has their own thing to do,
here
there
Everywhere.
Zzzz.

I've just started driving with my mum supervising,
I have not gain confidence yet to drive alone to work or so.
Was super late this morning cause Sunshine McD pack with people who wants coffee.
Random fact about myself,
I'm NOT a coffee person at all.
Yes I like tea but not the chinese herb tea -.-'
and ironically I'm chinese. LOL.





EMO/GOTH guy with BLUE EYES
They are to die for :O







I borrowed ten books from the library recently.
Guess I'll be doing bookathon again.
[what kind of word did I just made up??]





P.S She dreamt uneasily.

P.P.S If someone you love hurts you and made you cry a river: build a bridge and get over it.

XOXO
Suezie aka Darkling Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment