Canteen Day

and I didn't had a proper meal at all
ISHH!! ahh well, nevermind
Had five bucks of the coupons, use up two only
And I gave my three bucks to Pn. Siraj
lol?
whatever.

Neeways
Early morning
Woke up at four something *wtf*
Sue Ki was shouting at me xD
Very.Tired
Crying for my bed that time =(
We were preparing to leave around Five to reach Pn. Siraj's house to help her
See See
We are only needed there at Six
Sooo....what the hell??
Got one hour to kill
Went online =)
and started to get active back at Facebook like I said I would
Restaurant City is rather amusing!! =D
waiting for Tashy to join Facebook now
Currently have Mila as my waitress
Bean as my cleaner
and Adrian as my Chef
AHAHAHA
will have Tasha next too x)
Work for meeee!! xD
*no offence? =)*

Okay, back to the topic
Canteen Day!!
Supposedly to be a very fun day ya kno
Where everyone will be shouting and telling and laughing alot
Chaos I assume
Sadly, our school never invite anyone from other school
scratch that
we are not even allowed to do so
it's only between our school and us students and teachers =='
HOW LAME IS THAT
*shrugs*

My stall sells Nasi Ayam, Nasi Tomato, and Nasi Kandar
Business was quite good I supposed
Was out of rice like after a while
Was in charge of Chicken Rice
ahaha...swt
Manisha helped me
Kiki and Atiqah for Nasi Tomato
and Tashy, Chet, Bean and Brandon for the Nasi Kandar
haha! Bean and Brandon did not do as much as Tashy and Chet did though
Tashy joked that if Chet failed his SPM,
he would be a nasi kandar seller ad, confirmed!
HAHA!! Looks like it xD
Had fun actually
Ling wandering around, don't know doing what
Mp3 busy being a DJ
Mila at KL =( miss her!
Tasha selling at her stall too!!
Didn't really get to talk to her till the end of the Canteen Day
haha!!

Had some downs too
Like when I learned something from someone about Me
*sighs*
Things are not what they seems..when would they only see that..?
*cries*

Was fed up by the end of Canteen Day actually..
Long story lol
Some people la
Peli Peli
about me and some people
ISH. =(
So I walk away with a book under my arm =)
lol much?

And later on
Was really tired!! =(
Can't wait for school though..
especially stay backs!!


P.S Being myself is so scary

P.P.S How do you let them know that you miss them when you're not wanted?


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka FWSuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment