All.Gone.ARGH!!

BLOODY HELL!!! OMFG!!!
It's all gone. Gone. GONE!!
ARGH!!
Damnit! Feel like crying now, seriously

All the pictures that I saved, edited, and treasure is all.So.Gone.
:'(

D=
=(

)=
Z=
=S

*sighs...I hate my life sometimes*



No worries tho...*yea ryte*
Now that my computer had came back to life *after fo
r so frigging long*, I can now finally peacefully use it without making so much noise due to the cacat keyboard.
And start saving pictures...again.

So much for all the effort =='

Got some pics tho, during stay back and also PAD =)
makes me smile whenever I look at it x)

Memorable Day Together


Of all the candid shots
I likey this one very much
xD dno why


Galaxie RAWRS
No.Doubt.About.It


A very adorable candid shot of Lala-Sha


Lala Ling with Lala Yi
Crazy. Sisters

Haha!! PAD eh..
Sighs. Memories are just so powerful.
you know what I mean..

You know those times when you finally, Finally move on and thought you have made it?
Like, hell-yeah I'm MENTALLY STRONG!!
or
I'm so proud of myself =)
and then, after you saw something or learned something from someone
you'd broke down and wentcryingfortherestofthenightalone
It's so tough to be strong =(

I wish I could take it all back, and make everything okay
I wish I had been a nicer person to the ones that had long gone last year
I wish I could start study better like before
I wish I hadn't make such decision to quit from AAK
I wish I could start smiling everyday like I mean it


I wish I wish & I wish...
When will I only realize wishing is useless....
I dno how to stop, and I don't think I want to either
Cause it keeps me alive...


I LOVE YOU DEAR xD
you're one in a million, and I've told you so =D

I LOVE YOU HUN
hint, ur frm aak xD i mish you!

I LOVE YOU TWIT
and please stop calling me twat, TWIT

I LOVE YOU KIKI
kiki, geddit? x) hugs!

I LOVE YOU KL DUDE
KL KL, hint!! u owe me a tour

I LOVE YOU MICHIKO
thanks for being there that time


ahaha...who are they?
That's for me to know and you to find out..

If you'll excuse me, I think I'm gonna break down now =)
TATA!!



P.S Our names sound so good together

P.P.S Jojo leaving...=(


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment