Stupid Exams, and then again. Since when it's smart?

Its raining now =)
miss those times how I could just ran out and play under the rain with no worries xD
Oh well, Childhood life eh

Anyways. Exams are coming like real soon?
Forgot to mention bout it earlier =)
in next two weeks.
Wish me luck!! Haha!!
First three days are gonna be soso torturing for me =/

It's gonna be two in the morning now.
I better go get some beauty sleep for tomorrow events =D
I love love love Youuuuu
not. Hah!

I'm sorry if mua blog is getting boring aite.
I just don't have time to make it interesting nowadays
Don't blame me. Blame the World.
Okay, that doesn't make sense at all.



I miss those people so much sigh




STALKER DIDN'T MESSAGE ME FOR THE PAST FOUR DAYS!!
WOOOOOTS!! *hugging myself*



P.S Adrian!! You liar!!

P.P.S Laugh and let go.


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment