I'd said. Bring it on! But then...

Having mood swings lately =)
No idea. Or more like
Am not gonna tell you. Nu-uh!
My lips are sealed peeps!

I miss Her
Mua Besties. Used to talk on phone for hours in the middle of the night.
But now she loathes me.
I can see it from her face expressions whenever I'm around
Oh well...


Had a water war in our class today
Prev, David, Ash, Joyce, Kiki, and Me.
Am the poor victim in the middle of em' all =='
Kena alot. Damn. xD
Kiki was in my class the whole
Does the teachers gives a damn? No =)
Perfect! I love my little sister!!

Yawn. Goodnight World!


P.S My babies had three babies y'day. Cho cute!! Am so not giving them away aite. Stop hoping. =D

P.P.S Whenever you asked. I'd say "It's You"


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment