Camp =)

The evening before Prefect camp went back to school to check some stuff
Prev, Beng, Lawrence, Reuben, Chet, Tashy and Rishi was there too =D
Of course, Sir came later on. Hahah!
Walk around the school a few times just to see "Anything" came out or whatsoever
Pictures will be on FB! Am really lazy to upload loads of pictures here
took such long time. BLEH! Time is precious =D

I took pictures =D
ALOADS of em'! One of it was the Best wei.
Mua masterpiece xD
Went to padang there also. Wth. So dark couldn't see a thing!
Parents came to fetch me back home at 10pm
Girls can never overnight in school, oh well.


The next day. Woke up so frigging early =='
Steal ppl's breakfast =D
Brought my Sudoku book
Being a DJ was AWESOME
During spot check buat damn KURANG AJAR with VE =P
Wth. Was molested by some girls more than two times
Dear sista wasn't even That heavy!
Rici buat bising saja when he carries her hahah!!

Realized that among all the AJKs
Someone is a
- bimbo
- silent joker
- silent helper
- flirt
- camwhore
- two-faced bitch
- wanna-be
- steam & blur
- lala
- not a wanna-be as I thought so earlier


That's for me to know. And you to find out ;)


As I said. Pictures will be on FB. If you don't have an account.
TOO BAD SO SAD =D
I miss Meanieee =(


Can't wait to get out from here sometimes
I don't know who to turn to now for my deepest darkest secrets.
I'm still stuck. =/


"You weren't listening.
Perhaps you never will."




P.S I don't wanna lose anyone anymore. Seriuosly. I had enough people getting out from my life since then. People who are CLOSE to me. Oh so much You can't even imagine how it feels like.

P.P.S Tired of putting a smiley face for myself. And others.


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment