Stressed aka dessertS

Been so..lost lately
Remember the question I post up not too long ago?
a reminder, "What's the point of living?"

Wasn't in the mood to study at all lately
I.Duno.Why.
I hate being FORCED
I hate forcing myself too
been through some particular matters lately
used to it
but that doesn't mean I enjoy going through it

There's a few ways to escape feeling so blue
- Eat all you want. Who cares? Its call guilty Pleasure!
- Reading a good book. Escape from the reality, from our world. Now who doens't like that?
- Sleep. Dreams could be better. Make that always.

There's more...but naw. Not in the mood to type all my secrets =)

Some people have been kinda irritating lately.
Hmmm....stalker is definitely one of em'
and I don't see whats so funny about the whole current situation =='
those people who make my life miserable in class today
youknowwhoyouare =='

Ohkay, didn't study much today.
I read Twilight, New Moon already =D
hey I just started like. A few days ago?
Am almost done with Eclipse. Heard Breaking Dawn is the Best!
and yes, those are my current life-saver books for me to escape the realities around me now.


P.S Don't turn it into reverse baby

P.P.S Of all times. Why now. Thanks for making me laugh.


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment