It's past midnight and..

I'm still not asleep.
As usual~ neeways
didn't went school on Tues and Wed
and went on Thurs and Fri
was really...boring? =(
I hate when things get really boring..
oh well...

I just realize its been days since I blog, again
Looks like its gonna be another terrible habit of mine
ahaha, who cares
its not like I earn money doing all these =)
I'm bored. Sigh.

Sometime life makes me wonder
what's the point of living
sooner or later, we're gonna die
and it doesn't matter whether you make the best out of it or not
you'd just die someday, whenever, wherever.
and it doesn't help if you're a millionaire or someone famous
so seriously,
What is the point of living?

See ya peeps


P.S Whispers from the Past

P.P.S You make me believe


From: Darkling Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment