I do not know what to do. Honestly.

They inspired me somehow
To be truthful to my parents, and myself about what I really want.




It's eleven, and I'm not sleepy.
These days I hadn't been able to sleep until its three or four in the morning.
And I woke up around ten in the morning, or later.

I love taking advantage of being home alone,
singing the top of my lungs, or just write quietly.
It depends on my mood =)



I swear,
one day I'm gonna try this =D



Allstar Weekend songs are super addictive,
I need to listen to their few songs before going to bed x)

COME DOWN WITH LOVE
You've got me trippin' on my feet
My mind starts racing and my heart forgets to beat
When you start to walk my way
I forget where I am, can't find the words to say





Dear Cameron =D
I think I talked non-stop about him these days.



So now I'm between options, again.
To go for what I really love, it would be a hard road.
A super crazy hard journey.
To be on the safe side, it would be my second option.
But it won't be that satisfying as my first option.

*Heart torn into two*
Not by love, but by decisions =/



That, is so true.
Everyone needs to be beautiful on the inside as well =)




I think time would tell me what to do.
If not, my heart.
Right now, I just wish I'm rich so I wouldn't have to waste my parents' money.

I MIGHT be going for form six,
MIGHT.
MAYBE.
NOT SURE.


I never wanted to go for form six =(
I know I'll have no interest in it and I'll be wasting my time.
*cross fingers*



My desktop wallpaper ;)
He's got the most beautiful green eyes and the sexiest messy hair.





I'll tell you when I'm ready to tell you.
Don't rush me please, I'm pressuring myself already =)




P.S The more I listen to their songs, the more positive I get. The more I listen to people talking, the more negative I feel.

P.P.S I shall quote one of my favourite quote. "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."


XOXO
Suezie aka Darkling Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment