Happy Mothers' Day!

One of my personal favorites ;)
Michelle did a great job, considering it was her first time!




So last Friday, I drove to Michelle's house.
And we had a little photo shooting.
To be honest, we both have no idea what are we trying to do...
We were both like,
"Errr... so now go where?"

So I truly think she did a great job,
she puts up with me x)
Cause I gotta be the worst model, ever.
We had fun, and that's what matters!


She showed me some of her work,
and I was super impressed :O
And we spent one hour or so talking, catching up.
Gawd I miss high school.



This,
got to be one of the cutest picture I've ever seen.
I miss you kiddo :(



Mothers' Day was yesterday,
but in some countries its not over yet ;)
So HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!

Mum,
you're one of the greatest person in my life.
You're so different from other mums.
You don't bribe us with rewards, instead,
you surprised us with rewards.
You gave us endless housework to do,
and because of that, I think I'm going to be a great mum [in the future]
just like you.

You're constantly telling us that looks doesn't matter.
What matters the most is the beauty of our heart.
You felt frustrated when we made you wait for us in the car.
And that teaches us to be punctual.
After a fight, you'd come over and give me a hug,
and I'd hug you back, and whisper sorry.

I love you so much,
and I make sure you know that.
When I grew up,
I want to be a great mum too.
So thank you so much for teaching me everything.
And thank you for putting up with us four crazy kids!





Is...
that true?






I may seem distant.
But that's only because I need some time to myself.
I need to think, and make a lot of decisions.
It'll never be easy for me to give something up,
something that I truly want the most.
But life's tough, you can't always get what you want.
So instead of going straight for it,
you have to be sneaky.

Play games with fate, and you might just end up with your goal with a different, tougher path.
I'll be sneaky.
Cause when I want something bad, I go for it.
I won't even think about giving up.




P.S Seriously? I can't sleep without listening to Allstar Weekend first =)

P.P.S Everyone is parting ways. But that doesn't mean that's the end of our friendships. Hugs.


XOXO
Suezie aka Darkling Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment