Bitchy!

I got nothing better to do at the moment
Oh ya
One thing

Suzzy says "I'm so sick of handling situations!!"
Kiki says "I'm so sick of the form 4s!!"
Ryan says "I'm so sick of the Prefect Board!!"
Kel says "and I'm so sick of my life. Can We go get our money now pleeaase??"
[laughs]

I HEARTS YOU BABE! AHAHAHA!
Totally hyper now for no reason!!
Feel like running!! [unfortunately I can't due to my injuries]
I tried running up the stairs today =D
of course alone, don't wanna be a laughing stock if anything happens!
Almost felt ==' and almost fall down the stairs? Ya.
and in result, blue black bruise start forming behind my knee...







I'll never learn. Will I?

Hands itching to write something
owh ya.
JOYCE!! YOU OWE ME THREE TIMES!!
Kiki's sleeping on the floor tonight. Dno why xD


P.S Burning up for you baby x)

P.P.S One in a million. Hell yeah!


From: Darkling Lovecraft aka Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment